CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Cows...

Last weekend we enjoyed a fabulous trip to California. We spent the first day in San Francisco with John's entire family: Sue (Mom), Jim (Dad), Chris (brother) with his wife Corina and their son Jamon, Carrie (sister) with her fiance' YK.
The boys had a great time walking the steep streets of San Francisco and enjoyed a patio lunch, a local toy store and a park. That evening we had a home cooked family dinner with a delicious roasted chicken and garlic rosemary pork shoulder.

The next day we headed north to the beautiful Olema Valley, where we got to see first hand why they say "Happy Cows come from California".

During our visit there we stayed in a vacation rental home with John's brother where the boys got to enjoy hanging out with their cousin Jamon. The home overlooked Tomales Bay and we enjoyed bird watching in the wetlands and saw lots of Egrets.













The boys enjoyed a morning in the hot tub.









We also spent a day at the beautiful, but cold Stinson Beach with foggy mountains surrounding us. We also enjoyed the beautiful wedding of Carrie and YK (which I will cover in the next post).















3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh how I miss the beach! Looks like you had a great time!

tamara said...

What a fun trip! I've only been to San Francisco once, but I really loved it! I'm glad you had an enjoyable mini-family vacation!

Gatlin Gang said...

I love the beach!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation