CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Package Arrived

Two boxes arrived at my front door last week and when I opened them I was surprised to find the following...
....two little boys ~ just what I needed!

Okay, okay so I didn't really receive two boys in the mail, we already had those. But I did finally get a new desktop computer! Yay! My old computer was 8 years old, so I was long overdue. It's amazing how fast my new computer is, it makes me realize just how much time I've been wasting waiting for my old computer to do things! So now my efficiency should triple....right??

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So that's where you came up with the extra time to get on Facebook:) I'm glad you're enjoying your new computer.

Ashley said...

I'm glad you got your new computer! We bought a new stroller and car seat and my boys had more fun playing with the boxes and making all sorts of things out of them. Maybe I'll just give them boxes for christmas.

Jodi said...

You didn't tell me you got a new computer!!!! Hooray!!!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation