I consider this past week very successful! It only took me 4 days to erase 4 years of guilt (you might say that now I'm not only gluten-free but guilt-free too!!). My youngest, Ryan, is turning 4 this month and I haven't completed his baby book yet (the truth of it is before last week I hadn't even started it). The older boys often pull out and look at their 1st year baby scrapbooks, and I felt bad that Ryan didn't have one. I also felt like the longer I let it go, the more those memories were fading.
The older boys scrapbooks took me about 3-4 months to complete, working on them in my spare time. Well, I don't frankly have 3-4 months to spare, I hardly have 3-4 minutes of free time each day ;) So I opted to go with a photobook for him from Shutterfly.
In 4 days I completed his entire 1st year photo album, 26 pages!! I am hoping it will arrive in time for his birthday in a few weeks. I think I'm converted to digital photobooks....no more scrapbooking for me.
The older boys scrapbooks took me about 3-4 months to complete, working on them in my spare time. Well, I don't frankly have 3-4 months to spare, I hardly have 3-4 minutes of free time each day ;) So I opted to go with a photobook for him from Shutterfly.
In 4 days I completed his entire 1st year photo album, 26 pages!! I am hoping it will arrive in time for his birthday in a few weeks. I think I'm converted to digital photobooks....no more scrapbooking for me.



5 comments:
Yeah for digital scrapbooks! Did you use Shutterfly?
I love the book! I am in the same situation Will dosen't have a baby book ethier. I need to get on that so I can start Ben's ahhhh
I love the cover of that book. I have actually considered going digital. Don't faint, I know it is scary. I love the size of these books. They are thin and they are so well done! What a great job. He will treasure this forever!
Love the picture on the cover! Isn't technology wonderful. You can get things done in a matter of days instead of months!
I just discovered Shutterfly myself--it is so addicting!!! No wonder I am so behind in school!
Post a Comment