CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ready or Not…

Time is passing so quickly. Does anyone else feel that way?


I am realizing how quickly my sons are growing up. When they were tiny and in diapers it felt like it would last forever, and now all of a sudden I find myself sitting on the bleachers at a skate park. Where did it go?




The seasons are passing quickly too. Fall is fleeting…the holidays are right around the corner! It's time to dust off my pumpkin pie recipe. To help prepare us for the season we've been making pumpkin waffles and enjoying pumpkin milkshakes made with coconut milk – YUM! Both recipes are listed here if your mouth is watering. (Just search for Recipes-Holiday). Both recipes listed are dairy & gluten free…however, I think they have links to their original non-allergen free versions!

Happy Fall Y'all!





2 comments:

Tami said...

I love the pictures in the leaves, and yes, I feel like every year goes by so much faster. I want the time to slow down. We miss ya! What are you doing for the holidays? We are staying in VA.

Gatlin Gang said...

They do grow too fast! I want to slow it down just a little. Looks like you guys enjoy every minute!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation