CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Lucky New Nephew

On 10/10/2010, my sister Michon & her husband Nick welcomed their first baby boy into the world.  He was born at 10:10pm and had 10 fingers and 10 toes.  I personally think that with all those tens, his middle name should be “Tennyson”, but they went traditional and his middle name is Nicholas after his father.  We’re thrilled to have such a handsome & lucky boy as our nephew!

image

Here’s the article featured in the local paper detailing the event:

The number ten symbolizes greatness in judged activities. If symbols are predictors, Braden Higginson’s life will be worth watching.

Braden arrived on October 10, 2010. He was not only born on the luckiest day of the century (according to some numerologists), but maximized his future promise by arriving at 10:10 p.m.

This day happens only once a century and is claimed to be one of the luckiest days. “We will always remind him,” said Braden’s father, Nick.

This good luck came to a mother whose son was born in the same place she works. Michon Higginson is a nurse at Dixie Regional Medical Center in the mom and baby unit. “It felt weird being on the other side, but while I was there I felt like I was with family,” said Michon.

Baby Braden brings good fortune to his parents, and to a mother who will help bring babies into lucky mothers’ arms for years to come.

0 comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation