CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

A New Ride

After driving a 1999 mini-van for 7 years (we bought it used in 2003) we got a new ride at the end of November.  We were able to take advantage of an awesome lease option available through John’s work (Park Place Lexus) and after trading in my van we are driving our new vehicle free for the next two years!  We bought my van for $7500 in 2003 and traded it in for $3500 in 2010 (one of the few advantages to having a spouse who works in the automobile industry – buy it for cheap and trade it in high).

We also opted to trade out of the Mom-van and go with a cool new ride.  It has been a lot of fun to have a new vehicle especially with all of the bells & whistles.  And for the color…I couldn’t resist Matador Red!

NewCarDec2010

2 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats on the new car! So much fun!

Jodi said...

I'm jealous!!! I never thought I would say this, but I wouldn't mind driving something other than a minivan one of these days.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation