CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Resistance is Futile

Okay, I've held out long enough. I've tried to avoid the blogging scene.....and finally I realized it could actually help me rather than just take away more of my precious time. The last few years I've been horrible at keeping in touch with family & friends. So this blog can now allow me to reach a lot of people easily. Also, I've been very bad at keeping any sort of family rememberances.....so my new plan is to print my blog entries, 3-hole punch them & put them in a binder and -- VOILA -- a record for my family :) Anyway....we hope you enjoy our family happenings as much as we do.

~Melanie ~

3 comments:

tamara said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world, Melanie...it'll be fun to keep up with your family adventures!

Tami said...

Hey! It was so good to read your new blog! I love the pictures of your family. I am always amazed at how much Ryan is growing up. You have a great family! I am excited to keep up to date with you! I miss you!
Tami :-)

Jodi said...

Hahaha!!! And you even used a trekkie reference in your title! I knew you were a trekkie at heart...;-)

I also caved and started a blog the beginning of the year. You will have to check it out and see what horrible thing the boys did last week.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation