CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Farewell Friends....

Today we said so long to our good friends the Norton Family, who are moving to Australia. Jenny has enriched my life in so many ways....book club, inspiring me to become addicted to jogging(!) and teaching me the proper use of the word "fabulous". My kids will miss having friends close enough to walk to their house and our monthly kids nights out! Best wishes to you in the land down under, we will be anxiously waiting your return!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Great picture. Hopefully they will be back in a year. If not, you could always move to VA and be by us. :-)

John and Jenny said...

You are so great! A whole post just about me and my kids! You have done more than I have for my own blog. I miss you and think of you often. This week has been a whirlwind, but hopefully we will get the kids in school and life back to normal. Thanks for being such a great friend. Love you.

The Kansas Stephens said...

I need to stop reading everyone's blog about saying good bye to the Nortons because it makes me feel like I'm saying good bye to them everytime with you guys and I start to cry. Now Jenny just wouldn't stand for that would she. Miss you guys tons... thinks of you often...wishing you well.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation