CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

My baby is three today, and is NOT a baby anymore, but I just had to say it one last time ;(

Ryan, you graced our home three years ago and when you arrived backwards (delivered frank breech) we should have known that you would change our lives forever! It has been quite a journey with the severity of your food allergies. We have learned so much from you and wouldn't trade the experience for anything!

I still remember your first birthday when you couldn't tolerate cake, so we served you birthday oatmeal, here's a picture of you enjoying it!













Here are some of our favorite memories of your first three years.

































You have grown into such an amazing child and you are a joy to be around! We love your energy and endless smile and your giggle still melts my heart! You are very bright and we love to see you learn new things.

We celebrated Ryan's birthday last night before Grandpa O. left. We had quite a feast with a turkey dinner, homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cinnamon marshmallow rolls, and apple crisp for dessert. Happy Birthday Ryan!!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

You guys have been busy and having lots of fun! I love the lion costume. I remember conversing via email with you about his allergies. What precious trials we all endure with our little ones. They are so special. I am glad he got to have something more fun than oatmeal on his third birthday.

Kim Chapman said...

Oh my gosh he looks just like how I remember Dylan looking when he was that age. You have three little clones :) Such cute boys

Tami said...

He is so cute! I loved seeing all the pictures of him growing up! What a blessing he has been to your family!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation