CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where Have I Been???

You may have noticed.....I haven't been blogging lately. Yes, we're still alive and well here. I would like to offer some excuses as to why I haven't been blogging.

You do realize that I am solely responsible for the care and maintenance of 40 fingernails and 40 toenails.....and that is no small task!











We had to build our first cub scout pinewood derby car (3 boys x 3 years of cub scouting = 9 consecutive years of cub scouting). Hopefully we'll get better and better with each year ;) We had a good time building the car and Jake placed 13/22. He had a good design, but one wheel wasn't quite straight (we tried & tried to straighten it) and it would wobble a bit as it came down the track.










I've launched a new endeavor for the new year. As you know I've been going to school since last March. Last summer I also got certified in BioSET, which is a healing system that encompasses nutrition, improves digestion, and detoxification. It can detect & desensitize allergies (food, nutrients, hormones, environmental). It is a powerful system that has blessed our lives and I hope to be able to help others as well. I have been given a wonderful opportunity to work part-time at a local chiropractor's office doing the BioSET. So this month I have launched a new company -- Simply Well.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats of your new endeavor with Simply Well.

Ashley said...

I love the nails! Life gets busy. Great durby car!

The Kansas Stephens said...

Wow Mel! You're amazing... keep up the good work. Good Luck with your company.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation