CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Silly Sleeper

I just love to find Ryan in the silly sleeping positions he puts himself in. It's hard to top the one I posted of him last year where he was asleep standing up. But I think these two are pretty funny. The first one shows him sleeping hanging upside down off the couch. The second one shows him sleeping on the very narrow back edge of the couch. I hope they bring a smile to your day today ;)

6 comments:

John and Jenny said...

How sweet is this little guy. I love the pictures! I too love the sleeping and peaceful child. Miss you and hope you are doing well with your many jobs!

Tami said...

He is so cute! All is right in the world when our children are asleep. He is such a cutie. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Ashley said...

kids can sleep anywhere. cute pictures!

Ashley said...

kids can sleep anywhere. cute pictures!

Gatlin Gang said...

The places kids fall asleep is hilarious. They truly can sleep anywhere! Too cute.

tamara said...

How precious! I envy his ability to sleep anywhere...I am always sleepy, but can't fall asleep unless the conditions are all perfect..That talent will serve him well when he's a high priest ;-)

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation