CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankfulness

"For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends."

– Ralph Waldo Emerson


We are so richly blessed and enjoyed a fabulous Thanksgiving day and feast. Ryan's preschool teacher had them paint a "Thankerchief" which we passed around the table and shared what we are thankful for.

I am so thankful for my family (handsome hardworking husband, 3 amazing son, parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents), my home, the daily food on my table, and family & knowledge.

Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving day! The day started out a bit rough with a cranberry boil-over, but ended well with pumpkin pie topped with vanilla coconut milk ice cream- yum!





2 comments:

Keri said...

I have never made my own cranberry
sauce...I woul love to get your recipe... and your pumpkin pie looks delicious. Very cute Thanksgiving pictures!

Gatlin Gang said...

I am thankful that you had to clean up the boil over mess, but the cranberry looks yummy! I love Thanksgiving.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation