CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Blessed Christmas

We had a very blessed Christmas this year. My Mom & Dad visited us from Utah, which was the first Christmas they've had the chance to spend with my kids. We were doubly blessed by having a "White Christmas", the first one in Dallas in 80 years! Here are some pictures of our wonderful holiday.

Christmas Wishes

Christmas Preparations

White Christmas

Enjoying Christmas

5 comments:

Staci said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! Wish that's all the snow we had to shovel...we have about 3 feet. What do you know about "clean" eating? I know that you study nutrition and I'm trying to incorporate a better diet into my cooking. Recipes you can share??

Tami said...

I heard about the snow. That was more than I expected. Great pictures! Merry Christmas! How fun to be able to share it with your parents.

Ashley said...

I love your blog! You got some great pictures. wasn't it great to have snowed on Christmas eve!

Gatlin Gang said...

What a fun Christmas. I can't believe it is the first time your parents have spent it with your kids. What a super present!

The Kansas Stephens said...

I bet you loved the white Christmas but I bet the boys were bummed to not be able to use those totally cool skateboards. That's the one thing i love about TX....you could give them a bike for Christmas and they could actually ride it.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation