CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Pinewood Derby

Jake had a lot of fun racing in the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby on Saturday, January 9th. This was our second year in the derby, and I must say this car raced better than last year's car. Jake placed 6th overall and really enjoyed the event.
He raced a slick green car named "Green Baron". Here are some pictures of the fun.

2 comments:

Tami said...

What a great car! I love it! What a fun time. Are you still serving in scouts Mel?

Gatlin Gang said...

Fun! Nice car! I hope my sons gets to do one of these. Our last cubmaster wanted to do rocket races and that was not near as fun. I remember my brothers preparing for the pinewood derby when they were little. Very memorable experiences!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation