CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swim School

Ryan took swim lessons at Hang 10 Swim School in Lewisville. He had lessons with his friend Evan and had a great time & learned a lot. Here are some pictures of him jumping in, floating on his back, learning the strokes, going down the slide and one with his teacher - Mrs. Siegler. These lessons were a great confidence builder for Ryan.

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

It is amazing the confidence that a swim teacher can give a child. I LOVE to watch my children grow and become brave at swim lessons. I'm glad it was a success for your family too.

Tami said...

Great pictures! That slide looks like so much fun. I miss the days of hanging out at the pool with you. Hopefully next time we come through Texas, we will make it up to Dallas and get to see you and your family. Hugs!

Ashley said...

Looks like a great teacher. I love the slide. Hope you all are doing great

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation