Also, if you might allow me a bragging moment. It appears I've still got it, Motherhood hasn't stolen as many brain cells away from me as I had feared. I received notice that I passed my Anatomy & Physiology class and as icing on the cake I scored an "A". Yippee. One class down, 22 more to go. Wish me luck (I'll need it).
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Anyone Know A Good Painter?
Also, if you might allow me a bragging moment. It appears I've still got it, Motherhood hasn't stolen as many brain cells away from me as I had feared. I received notice that I passed my Anatomy & Physiology class and as icing on the cake I scored an "A". Yippee. One class down, 22 more to go. Wish me luck (I'll need it).
Posted by Melanie at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats that is awesome. I like the sign, but you're right. It needs to be modified.
Hurrah for you!!!! Gotta love those "A"s!!!
Post a Comment