CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Sunday View

Ryan has been begging us to wear a tie to church for over a year. I was just viewing that as one more shirt I would have to iron (poor me?!?!). So I told him once he graduated from his nursery class and started attending the Sunbeam class with the older kids that he could wear a tie.
Well, he didn't forget and in January on his first Sunday of Sunbeams he reminded me. So here's the view from the Ortler house every Sunday morning.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it's a great view - and I don't iron white shirts for anyone under age 12. I just shake them hard - they are little boys who get terribly wrinkly anyway.

John and Jenny said...

What a great picture. I would love to see them in their finery. Glad you are back to blogging.

Gatlin Gang said...

SO HANDSOME! I love to see the little boys dressed up like little priesthood boys in training!

Tami said...

Great pictures! I wish I could get my Tyler to wear more than a polo shirt. I don't iron, either. Either Drew does it, or they come out of the dryer.

tamara said...

I agree with the no ironing policy!! The boys look so handsome, though! I miss helping out in Ryan's sunbeam class. He was always very well behaved...must be the tie ;-)

Kristin said...

What handsome boys!! I love to see little boys in ties - although I only have 2 wearing ties, because I do the same thing as you and wait until they start primary. So maybe next year I will post a similiar picture :)

The Kansas Stephens said...

What a handsome group... They all look so sharp! No iron, no problem, no worries, no one will notice.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation