1 Sweet Boy
+
2 Sets of Stitches
+
1 Inch Separation
+
3 Weeks Apart
=
1 Mother's Nightmare
+
2 Sets of Stitches
+
1 Inch Separation
+
3 Weeks Apart
=
1 Mother's Nightmare
If you look carefully one inch to the right of this set of stitches you will see his other scar from 3 weeks ago {SIGH}. The only good news is that his brothers were at school when it happened, so they weren't involved this time.




8 comments:
You poor thing! How did he do it this time? Make sure you knock on wood to prevent future incidences.
Aww poor boy! Poor mom, too! Austin was my boy to get lots of stitches.
OH NO!!! Melanie!! I'm so sorry...this one is a doozy and make the other set pale in comparison. I agree with Jenny, we need more details!!
HOW??? Poor boy.
Not exactly sure how it happened. I was in the other room and he was in the living room watching a show. When I asked him where he hit his head he pointed to a half wall next to our couch. He likes to sit up on the arm of the couch while watching T.V., so I think he fell off.
Well, maybe it is going to come in three's. You might want to be anticipating one more. That's how ours always are, only it isn't usually the same kid. It looks quite painful. Poor guy =(
poor kid!and poor Melanie! Hopefully that will be the end of that for a while!
I'm really glad he has all of his accidents at your house and not mine:) Poor Ryan - that one looks like a doozy. Now he needs one on the other side to even out the forehead scars - but maybe he can at least wait until next year instead of next month.
Post a Comment