
Dylan has taken up the art of Fencing. Here's some pictures from his first day. He had such a great time, and really enjoyed learning something new that involved a sword (or Foil). We're sure that with Dylan's hard work & determination it won't be long before he looks like this ;)



6 comments:
Very cool. Good for him.
Yeah for Dylan! I think it is great that he is doing something all on his own!
I wish we had something cool like that here, but Cedar City isn't so close. Fun for Dylan!
Awesome! Great pictures!
Don't you just love Jan Paulson?? He is so awesome to provide this service to our kiddos.
I had to laugh at the graphic you used above. When I first blogged about MY boys fencing, that is the EXACT image I pulled off the internet!! Great minds think alike ;-)
How fun! My boys LOVE sword fights. Where did he get the mask?
Post a Comment