CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Hot New Look!

Jake & Dylan are sporting a hot new look. They saved up and bought skateboards this summer and have had a blast trying to learn all the moves. John surprised all of us by demonstrating that he still retains all his skateboarding moves from his youth. I have to keep reminding him that we really need him to get up & go to work each day....so keep it cool ;)

I've already received requests to go to the skate park, but I think they need to improve their skills a bit before skating with the big dogs. Ryan is wondering when he can get a skateboard too (for now I think we'll stick with a scooter, two sets of stitches in one year is enought - right?)

1 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Must be the right age! My son just received his first skateboard for his birthday. FUN! I remember riding my brothers when I was younger.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation