CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer is going, going....

....almost gone!

One last week of summer, and then it's back to getting up early, catching the bus, school, homework, routines, routines, routines, get to bed early. It exhausts me just thinking about it.

We have been making the most of our end of summer. We joined the Flower Mound Community Activity Center for a few weeks in July and visited the water park several times each week. The boys thought this was a blast.
We also enjoyed a BBQ last weekend at my sister's and the boys caught big air on the diving board! Ahhhh...summmer.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Those are great pictures! We miss swimming with you guys! I can't believe school is almost starting, though it starts a bit later here. Have a great first day of school next week!

Ashley said...

We are doing the same thing. I am ready for school to start but I will miss the boys sleeping in!

Gatlin Gang said...

Great way to end the summer!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation