Contestant #1: Name - Ryan, Alias "Rookie". Loves to laugh, giggle, color, ride skooters, break whatever the boys are doing, eat, and watch Caillou, Bearenstein Bears & Handy Manny.
Contestant #2: Name - Dylan, Alias "McMillin". Especially good at art, building forts, projects, cooking and finding a way to escape jobs.
Contestant #3: Name - Jake, Alias "Snake". Excellent piano player, loves all things sports, learning to skateboard, plays Bakugan, good at jobs when privileges are attached.
Contestant #4: Name - Melanie, Alias "Queen". Just trying to find time to laugh while still holding it all together ;)
Ryan found another use for the clown nose....I know it's a bit early for this, but Ryan seems to have that uncanny ability to make anything cute any time of the year!



4 comments:
My vote is for you Mel! Aren't grandmas awesome...they send things that provide hours upon hours of entertainment.
I don't know they are all such good clowns it's to hard to pick.
I agree with Jenny, I vote Melanie!
I would love to vote you Melanie. You really gave me a good laugh, but I must choose Ryan. The first picture is just clown goofy! Love the glasses.
Post a Comment