Over Spring Break we got to experience both chaos & tranquility. It was chaotic when late one night I had a large load of clothes in the dryer and another large load of clothes finishing up in the washer…when I discovered the clothes in the dryer (after one hour) were still very wet & cold. Yes, the heating element of my 14 year old dryer had gone out. Since it was nearly midnight, it was too late to call a friend to borrow a dryer, and too late to go outside and rig up an outdoor clothes line. Which left me with the lovely option of trying to find places around the house for 2 loads of laundry (did I mention they were large loads??) to air dry. Here's some pictures of the fun. 
Since we are preparing to have our roof redone, and didn't have the funds to buy a new washer/dryer, we opted to find a used dryer on Craigslist. Thankfully we found one for a minimal investment and have found that it works better than the old one – yay!
We found tranquility when we spent a day on a walking trail that parallels a local creek bed. This is one of my favorite spots in Flower Mound.



1 comments:
My heating element on my dryer went out last week too! I now have a used new one from my grandma!
Post a Comment