CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Decade For Jake

Jake celebrated his 10th birthday over Spring Break. I'm amazed that it has been 10 years since they laid that first baby boy in my arms. He has changed and grown so much and we enjoy having him in our home. He is very responsible and does well in school. He love skateboarding and spends most of his free time doing that. He also is great with his two brothers and the three of them have a great time together. We spent the day of his birthday at his cousin's house. He had a blast. Two days later he invited two friends to join us at the skate park, lunch at Burger King and then spent the rest of the afternoon skateboarding here.

Here's some pictures of Jake showing off his skateboarding moves:

We're excited to see what the next decade will bring…he'll be grown by then! We love you Jake!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe our boys are turning 10. It is crazy I don't think I like it. Happy Birthday

Gatlin Gang said...

Mine will be 10 this year too. I can't believe we are that old!

Kim Chapman said...

Happy Birthday. They grow so quickly.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation