CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

A Lovely Day

Mother's Day last week was a lovely day. In the morning I was greeted with two "breakfasts in bed" from Dylan and Ryan. I was served mashed up bananas and lettuce wraps (lunchmeat wrapped around a piece of lettuce. I was also given a homemade card from each of the boys.


Ryan gave me a hand-painted butterfly card & hand-painted ocean bookmark.

Dylan gave me this card & some bath salts.

Jake gave me this poem which he wrote and typed himself. John made me a fabulous "real" breakfast of French toast and chicken apple sausage. He joined the family at church. Then grilled up my favorite dinner Lemon-Dill Salmon. We finished it off with orange-peel-coconut rice and steamed vegetables. I must say….it was a great day!

0 comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation