
We had a piano concert at our house when our latest guest-of-honor visited ~ Grandpa O. ~. The concert featured the talents of one of our own. We were fortunate to have a very polite Usher, Ryan, who graciously showed all of us to our seats. Our Master of Ceromonies for the evening, Dylan, gave a grand announcement for our featured pianist. We all enjoyed the musical talents of Jake. We had a surprise soloist for one of the pieces when Ryan stood up and sang the words!


It was truly a great evening. We topped it off with a yummy coconut milk ice cream dessert!
3 comments:
Way to go Jake! What a great mom you are to have made a program and everything for this day. :-) I hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day!
You are hilarious! I would have loved to hear Ryan singing. Sounds like Jake has really made some great advances in the piano--who is his piano teacher?
Some songs are just classics. I love what he played! Brings back memories.
Post a Comment