CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Brave Little Swimmer

We just completed two weeks of swimming lessons. We took lessons from a family who teaches in their backyard pool and the teacher/student ratio is 1:2 (which we love).
Jake & Dylan did great and worked on their strokes (breastroke, freestyle, backstroke) and diving.
This was Ryan's first year of swimming lessons and he was amazing. He was not scared at all and surpassed all of my expectations. He takes the title of "The Brave Little Swimmer". He jumped off the diving board on his 3rd day of lessons!!

2 comments:

Kim Chapman said...

I LOVE blogging! I'm an addict and so excited to see what y'all have been up to. Thanks for keeping us posted! We miss you guys.

Gatlin Gang said...

I am so glad you have entered the blogging world. I love blogging. It is a great way to keep in touch. Your boys are darling.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation