CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Muddy Buddies

We got a lot of rain this week here in Texas, and Jake had his first soccer practice of the season a few nights ago. So guess where Dylan and Ryan decided to hang out while they waited for soccer practice to be over? You guessed it, in the nearest mud puddle. What is it about boys and mud? I swear they are magnetically attracted to it. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I couldn't capture the whole moment (please picture it in your mind). But I did snap this picture right before they got into the shower...... ...I know it looks like a precious moment doesn't it? But I didn't think it was so precious as I spent the next hour scrubbing muddy socks, clothes & tennis shoes :). Just one of the many joys of little boys!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am glad that you are doing a blog. I love to keep up with fellow bloggers. I can not believe how big your boys are! I was laughing at all your boys in the same room - I just did the same thing with my boys. They love it!

Gatlin Gang said...

Gotta love the mud. Unfortunately, my girl is just as much of a mud lover as the boys.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation