Ryan has had an adjustment this week as he is home alone while his two big brothers are off at school. I babysit other little boys on Tuesdays and Thursdays and he goes to another friends house one day a week. So he does get some exposure to other kids like he is used to having.
Ryan kept me laughing all week long. Perhaps he was trying to make up for the other boys being gone all day. Here are some good laughs he shared with us this week.
Ryan kept me laughing all week long. Perhaps he was trying to make up for the other boys being gone all day. Here are some good laughs he shared with us this week.
One morning I sent him to his room to get dressed. He emerged a few minutes later and proudly announced "I got two dressed." I glanced over to see this...
He was wearing two shirts, with the top one inside out. He was wearing a navy blue pair of shorts and a black pair of shorts with the bottom pair being very bunched up. I said "Wow, Ryan you're wearing two pair of shorts and two shirts." To which he proudly replied "and two underwear too!"
A couple of days later he was searching all over the house for something. When I asked him what he was looking for, he said "I need the squirt bottle, I'm going to squirt Dylan in the eye." All I can see is at least he states his ill intentions before he follows through with them...
My favorite Ryan moment this week happened when the boys got home from school on their very first day back to school. Ryan ran up to Dylan and said "Dylan, I missed you a thousand dollars." Now if only that boy could put his money where his mouth is!



1 comments:
Aren't kids great! Now I am wondering if he wore double clothes all day.
Post a Comment