CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Circus Comes To Town




I know what you're thinking.....you don't even have to say it. You're wondering why in the world we would pay good money to go to a 3-ring circus when we have front row seats to one everyday!! Well, it's true, we did. We attended the Barnum & Bailey's Ringling Brother's Circus in Ft. Worth on August 15th. It was a great time, and I think the boys may have even learned a few new tricks. We also took some time to enjoy the Ft. Worth Water Gardens and Botanical Gardens.

Ryan's favorite thing at the circus were the elephants & the tigers. Jake & Dylan both liked the human cannon. Personally I liked the clowns best (maybe it's because I felt right at home - ha ha).

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I wish I knew the circus was in town! I have been wanting to take my kids for YEARS! But something ALWAYS comes up! Ah well, maybe next year!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation