We attended a Texas Rangers vs. the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim major league baseball game on July 8th. It was a great time. It was Ryan's first ballgame and we made it all the way to the end of the game! We even enjoyed a 30 minute rain delay. I say enjoyed, because it was the week our air conditioner was out at home and it was a nice cooling rain with a breeze that went with it.
The one shocking thing was how many peanuts were at the ballgame. Ryan has a peanut allergy, and I have to say in the past I never gave peanuts much thought. However, when you attend a ballgame with a 2 year old who has a peanut allergy (who doesn't understand he has a peanut allergy) I must say it's a bit unnerving. We survived and all had a great time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment