This year we are offering two Christmas trees for sale to our dear family and friends. These trees are very fresh and in addition to daily water also require food and one daily hug and kiss. They are a treat for the eye and are a sure "crowd pleaser". These are VERY special one-of-a kind trees and are in limited supply. We also had a "Jake Spruce" which has already sold (sorry folks, but we are a first come first serve operation). Shop early as these two remaining trees are expected to go quickly!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Christmas Trees For Sale
Posted by Melanie at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Super Cute idea for a post. Cute kids. I love the holidays! Are you going to be visiting Southern Utah during the holiday?
cute as can be. Great pictures!
Adorable. Do you take trades? I give you my youngest two for your youngest two, just for a few days. :-) They are adorable and are sure growing up!
I will take one of each...
Do you ship to Australia?
Post a Comment