CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Too Smart!!

Here's a conversation between Jake, Dylan and I the other day:
Jake: Mom, my soccer ball is terrible.
Me: Why, what's wrong with it?
Jake: It's too hard. It's terrible because you bought it at Wal-mart.
Me: It's hard because it has too much air in it, it has nothing to do with where I bought it. The ball is fine.
Dylan: Jake, you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

It totally cracked me up. Here's a kindergartener setting his older brother straight. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Tami said...

What cute boys! Don't you love to listen to them talk! We are enjoying being here. I don't love the cold, or being so far from my parents, but we have a great ward and great friends. Drew loves his job. I am so thankful for that. We miss ya!

Gatlin Gang said...

That is too funny. I am guessing you say that a lot. At least you can return it if you purchased it at Wal-Mart.

Unknown said...

Perhaps not an entirely precise use of the adage, but the little guys get props for being wise beyond his years. If only Jake had responded, "Laughter would be bereaved if snobbery died."

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation