CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Food + Sleep = Grow

Good news!! Ryan has had such a hard time gaining weight. Well he went in for his 3 year well-check and he is finally on the growth chart! He weighed 29 pounds (woooo-hoooo) and had gained 6.5 pounds in the last year. He is now at the 20% for weight. I was VERY pleased.

Now the downside of all this is he is trying to give up his nap. It's such an awkward stage as he still needs it, but fights it. Here are some pictures of him over the course of a couple of weeks, where he fought the good fight, but lost the battle (yes, in one picture he was actually asleep standing up!)

3 comments:

Staci said...

He's so adorable...I have pictures of all my kids sleeping in weird positions and places. I'm setting my blog to private and I want to invite ya but I don't have your e-mail. will you send it to me? stacic@wirelessbeehive.com, Thanks!

Gatlin Gang said...

Your kids have the same problem mine do. Bradyn is finally on the charts at a whopping 4%. Lexi is in the 6% now and almost 5. Guess what she weighs. 30 lbs. Who cares about growth charts and percentiles anyway. They are healthy right? At least you can't totally blame the food allergy. Lexi eats anything and everything. It just doesn't stick to her bones.

Tami said...

Those pictures are fantastic! Audrey is only 18 months old and is funny about her nap. She will sleep for 20 minutes and then be grumpy all day.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation