CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Coveted Prize

Fall soccer season is over -- Yiiiippppeeee! (Did I just say that out loud?) The boys each earned a trophy at the end of the season, here it is in all it's glory.

The boys don't know it, but each day while they are away at school I bring the two trophies out and proudly display them in my kitchen. I do, after all, feel that I deserve it for all my hard work that makes soccer season a success. There is the coordination of schedules, washing of all the clothes for games and two practices a week, water bottle filling, snack packing, endless cheering, three-year old chasing, and driving, driving and more driving.

I tip my hat to all of you other sport mom's out there.

2 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

The trophy is the best part of the whole thing. Wyatt's won't all fit on his dresser anymore. What to do.

John and Jenny said...

Tell your boys congratulations! Yeah for you to have a break from schedules and from after school things. Have a great day.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation